Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 10 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 10 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 Naruto10-2-1

Alba Inner Sector

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Kimura was happy that Kaorin was so excited about the new clothing. They weren't too special, but she was filled with happiness about it. That made Kimura feel good, he stood up as she modeled them for him. "I'm glad you like them." When she was done he walked over to his closet he had in the apartment. It was small, but it was there. He opened it, pulling out a black jacket. He set it on the ground and projected a circle onto it. The jacket shrunk into a hoodie, keeping its color. He picked it up and took it over to Kaorin, slipping it down over her and helping her get her arms through the sleeves. "It's chilly out today, so I want you to stay warm." When she was finish getting it on, he reached down and picked her up, holding her in his arms and turning his body towards the sliding glass door. He turned to look back at Ragnarok. "Ragnarok, I've got some things to do. You are welcome to hang out here, or if there is something you need to do as well the sliding glass door is always open. I'll see you later." Walking out the sliding glass door with Kaorin in his arms they would enter the chilly air. Shifting downward to the streets, he set her down on her feet and started to walk with her in the direction of a government building.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 pm

kaorin smiled as she finished pretending to model her clothes for her teacher. she saw him go and get a jacket from his closet and shrink it into a hoodie for her. slipping it over she held her hands up and slipped into it the jacket matched her skirt and went down past her waistline a little bit. then she felt her teacher pick her up and hold her and kaorin smiled smiled liking being held by him. then they were both outside and it was chilly out like he said soon they were on the ground and he set her down. kaorin walked with her teacher reaching up and holding his hand as they went somewhere
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Ragnarok just sat there. He didnt know what to do. he felt alone still. now he truly was. he got up, grabbed an apple, and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Ragnarok finished the apple and decided to leave. Kimura was takiing a hell of a time and he was getting bored. So he got up and pulled up his hood. He grabbed some more fruit and put them in his coat. He walked over to the sliding glass door, slowly opening it and stepping out. [exit]
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Kimura was outside of the government building now, making his way back towards his apartment, walking down the street still holding Kaorin protectively, looking at her making sure she wasn't burned or wounded. "Are you okay Kaorin? Did anything get you back there?" He was concerned, now that he was her guardian after all, her life came first.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaorin calmed down as her teacher held her and walked her down the street asking her if she was ok which kaorin nodded and rested her head against him as he carried her "that was scary Mr.kimura.. are those people ok?" she didnt want anyone to be hurt thinking about how stuff was on fire
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

Credits : 44

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Supōn walked through the Inner-Sector with a small girl of appearing to be a young age. She was possibly eight, or possibly seven years old from the looks of her. She was cute; she had long, snow white that stretched down her back, most likely dragging on the ground when she sat. She wore an eye-patch on her right eye, having a white-paint with an 'X' on it, though wasn't a "pirate" or any nonsense like that. Her black dress stopped at her knees as she pointed forward staring at the two that embraced through her red-orange eyes. She said to Supōn: "Onii-chan, why don't you ever hold me like that?" Supōn showed hint of a blush for a moment, not ready to tell her stuff like that; though, being an underworlder, he could never know what she's been through. "...Uh- hey! It looks like they're in a panic, lets go see what's wrong." Supōn said with a nervous expression on his face. He walked over to them, asking: "Hi, uh, I noticed a commotion, and was wondering if everything was OK?" Supōn watched as he was hugged by Yokubō, making him blush. She peeked from the side as he was hugged from behind, she felt the urge to ask: "Hey! Hey! Hey mister! Hey mister! Heeyy! ...Are you a pedophile?" Supōn slapped himself in the face, sighing. There were two problems with this picture: 1) Yokubō was being annoying, and 2) Yokubō called a stranger a pedophile. He felt an ironic twist in her question, but ignored it. "Please excuse her, she's-" he began. Yokubō covered his mouth with force, keeping him quiet; she wanted to hear the man's answer as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Kimura heard a little voice from a short distance away, and could tell he was being pointed at because of the question. It seemed it had been ignored, and the guardian of the young girl ran over to him with her. Hearing him ask if everything was alright, Kimura glanced back at the smoking government office, which had people crowding around it as well as the higher-ups. Then the little girl spoke up again, with lots of Hey's and Mister's, in which it ended with "Are you a pedophile?" which took Kimura by surprise such a young girl would even know the term. Standing, and looking blankly for a moment, he heard the kid apologize, but not finish. Kimura shook his head. "No I am not a pedophile, and this is my daughter. We just escaped that smoking building back there." It would be EXTREMELY hard to believe there was any relation between the two at all due to their appearance, Kimura having blue hair, a little bit paler skin tone, and facial features. She had black hair, with no hint of blue, her skin wasn't as pale, but it wasn't tan either. Altogether, they just didn't look like family, and it was obvious a mother wasn't present in the relationship. All the reason to conclude his answer, was a complete lie.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaorin listened to the short conversation hearing the little girl ask her teacher if he was a pedophile which kaorin had no idea what that was and she looked up at her teacher when he replied that he was her father kaorin blushed a little bit and heard him say no he wasnt a pedophile and when he was done answering she asked "Daddy... whats a pedophile?"
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 pm

"Gurl, don'chu know? A Pedophile is a person who likes li-," Yokubō responded to the question. Luckily, Supōn was able to get his hands over his small friend's lips, hushing her. He broke her hold on him, keeping his hand cupped over her mouth. Oh, I just love when he plays rough, Rrrow... Yokubō drools in her sub-conscious. He lifts her up, trying to keep her quiet as he holds her. "I'm so sorry for my friend, I know you don't need this right now; you're lucky you too got out safe without any damage. Is everything going to be alright in there?" Supōn questioned. He tried to keep her quiet, hearing her growl at him few times. He had just hoped she didn't try lifting him and her into the air by flapping her wings. He couldn't exactly fly by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Kimura was quite surprised by the knowledge of this young girl, but he decided to ignore it, as seeing this girl was... different. The kid apologized again, and asked if they were alright. "Yeah. Me, and my friend were able to put out all of the fire before it could cause too much damage. I think the most damage done is a little smoke in people's lungs. Everything should be alright, thanks for asking." Kimura looked back down at Kaorin for a moment, inspecting her one last time for wounds or burns, seeing little smoke smudges on her new pink outfit. That could be fixed, but he was just glad she was alright. For himself, his clothes were slightly charred on the back from the intense heat, luckily she had been much lower than him and didn't get really any of it, or at least it was put out before she did. Looking back up to the kid, he questioned "So, what brings you to this part of town? Besides the rising smoke and commotion, of course." Kimura shifted slightly, leaning Kaorin up against his chest, letting her rest in one of his arms, his hand resting on her bottom holding her. Since Kimura was seven foot one, he was pretty much towered over the teen, and the small girl, as well as being very large compared to Kaorin who was only two foot nine. Traits of the guardian race of course, that made Kimura naturally tall. He waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Kaorin listened to the girl start to explain what a pedophile was but she was stopped by the kid and he apologized again to her new daddy kaorin kept listening to them talk for a little bit and felt her daddy shift and hold her with one arm feeling his hand on her bottom holding her up she leaned into his arm and rested her head on his chest closing her eyes and resting a little after all that excitement back at the government building
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Supōn eased himself as he stood, listening to the talking projected towards him. He nodded and smiled; everybody would be fine. Apparently, the fire was put out, so nobody was in danger anymore. He looked at the little-girl's dress, then back at the man; the marks didn't seem bad. He ignored it from then on, answering: "I'm from here... and was just going for a walk with my friend." He said. He could hear the mumblings of his friend, something like 'come on, touch me, too... that gurls soo lucky. He hushed her, trying to listen to get behind all her silliness.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:28 pm

"I see. Well, I'm probably going to head back to my apartment, and get changed. And repair these clothes, too. Then I'm heading over to the west side of town for a little while. If you're still out walking, we might run into each other and we'll join you. Thanks again for stopping and checking on us." Kimura nodded at them and smiled a little, looking back down at Kaorin who seemed to be falling asleep in his arm. He started to walk towards his apartment again, being a short distance from the balcony, maybe a street block away.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaorin had dozed off in her daddies arm sleeping quietly mumbling a little something to herself which only the other girl could hear Mm.. Daddy..
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 pm

"Mm, Supōn..." Supōn dropped her, with a sigh, looking down at her. He looked at her straight in the eye, wanting her to stop this. " Tch, I saw that, go do what you gotta do. I'll be waiting at home, Yokubō." He watched as she freed herself from him, flying off. The Warlock walked away, Yokubō hovering above as she followed the two who were already a distance away from them. Supōn snickered to himself; Yokubō was dead if she was caught. He waited to see how it'd play out. He could summon her to him if he had a feeling she was in danger; it was up to Yokubō's actions on it.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Kimura eventually reached his shifting pointed, wrapping both arms around Kaorin, and then shifting upwards to his apartment's balcony. Several after-images of him and Kaorin were placed in the air as he shifted forward at incredible speed, he didn't take notice to the small succubi girl following him. Once inside, he left his balcony sliding door open, and woke Kaorin up gently setting her on the floor on her feet. "We've got to get changed, Kaorin. I'll make you some new clothes okay?" He went over, grabbing another large, old worn jacket from his closet. Bringing it back over he set it on the floor, projected a circle onto it, and then transmuted it into another outfit for her. The shirt was the same as before, but this time the skirt was a tiny bit smaller, by a few inches at least due to the exchange of materials being just slightly not enough. Kimura didn't mind though.. he was sure she wouldn't even notice. Giving it to her, he nodded for her to go change while he got another outfit out for himself. "Go ahead and change Kaorin, I'll be ready in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Kaorin woke up as her and her daddy shifted into their apartment and kaorin was set down gently on the floor her daddy made her a new outfit and she went to change like he told her to but when she got in the bathroom and started changing she blushed a little realizing she needed a fresh pair of panties but she already had hers off and didnt wanna put them back on so she peeked her head out of the door blushing a lot "Um.. daddy.. i um.. need.. some.. new panties.." she seemed embarassed about it
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Yokubō had followed them from above, pressing her body to the bottom of the balcony. She climbed up it from the side, peeking her eye inside. Yokubō, being close enough in sight, was able to unmentionables, and literally had a spasm/nosebleed from her sights. "Holy Shit!" Yokubō exclaimed. She fell down, picking up her stance as flew calmly back up. Hopefully they didn't see the blood on the balcony she let out.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Kimura paused, hesitating for a moment. She needed panties... Kimura wasn't sure if he could make those. He'd give it a shot.. she couldn't go without them, especially with that short skirt. Taking out a pair of his boxers, he set them on the floor and projected a circle onto them, transmuting them into a small pair of white panties that seemed about right to fit her. He set them by the door for her, turning away and going back to his closet to finish getting ready not wanting to watch her get ready. He still didn't notice the little succubus, or the new blood on his balcony.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Kaorin saw him make her a pair and immediately took them into the bathroom and shut the door getting ready she finished putting her outfit on not noticing the skirt was a little bit short for her she walked out and sat on the couch in her daddies apartment waiting for him "im ready daddy"
Back to top Go down
Supōn

Supōn

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Yokubō flew back up, noticing the girl again; she could hear her echo. It interested her in what the words, I'm waitin' dad meant. Could they be...? Yokubō had to see this for herself. She kept her head peeked up, putting it down whenever some looked her way. She would watch them almost like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Kimura slipped a shirt on, and then the overcoat that went with it. Hearing his little girl say she was ready, he nodded and walked over to her, scooping her up into his arms again and walked to the balcony door. "Let's go, Kaorin. We have to get your things before the government keeps them." He opened the door, stepping out, just barely making contact with the blood and then shifting towards Kaorin's small one-person apartment where her things were.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Kaorin watched her daddy come over and pick her up when he finished getting ready and she smiled and blushed a little as he carried her out to the balcony and they shifted towards her apartment
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Kimura returned to the interior of his apartment, setting Kaorin down gently on the couch and her things near a unused dresser with several empty drawers. They could unpack her things later. Having spent a majority of the day wasting time at the office, as well as the commotion, and getting her things, it was already late. Going, he'd get Kaorin again, and then set her on the bed. "We need to get some rest Kaorin, I want to look into your healing abilities more tomorrow so we need to make sure you have some energy." He'd smile at her and tuck her in before going around to the other side of the bed and getting under the covers next to her, since they would have to share a bed. It was a king-size though, almost big enough for three people. She'd have enough room for herself, and he wouldn't be too close. Kimura closed his eyes, attempting to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alba Inner Sector
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: