Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Team Guardian EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Team Guardian EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Team Guardian EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Team Guardian EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Team Guardian Vote_lcapTeam Guardian Voting_barTeam Guardian Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Team Guardian Naruto10-2-1

Team Guardian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Kimura got off the ship, seeing as he was supposed to go into one of the openings of this new tower, that is where he went.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Kaorin quickly followed after her teacher, keeping up next to him, wondering if anyone else would be following them, and more of where they were.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Ragnarok saw kimura and kaorin walk into the tower. He decided to follow and hoped that this time the group would be on better terms. Walking at a brisk pace he entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Wish

Credits : 150

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 pm

The tower room is a large circular shape, seemingly the same size as the tower itself. Along the walls lies a staircase, going upwards, climbing the full length of the tower until stopping just below its high ceiling in order to give way to a a stone door, etched with strangely understandable words.

I know not of the outside world,
or what it is you seek,
explain to me your reasoning,
to reach the towers peak
Back to top Go down
https://skybound.rpg-board.net
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Kimura wasn't exactly sure how to answer the question, so he turned, looking to Kaorin, then back to the writing. "..To obtain the full power of a Guardian, in order to successfully fulfill my duties."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Kaorin read the words too, thinking about maybe what she would want in her future. She always thought of being a healer, to help someone. So she answered with that. "..I want to be a healer, with magic.."
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Ragnarok scratched his head. each part of his heritages screamed something different. He closed his eyes and somewhat meditated. When he opened his eyes he knew what to say. "i wish to seak, a certain treasure, that i can use, for more than pleasure. to help those, with my power, to never reach, that final hour."
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Wish

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 pm

The stone tablet opens itself very slowly, grinding loudly against the stone. leading way to a room exactly like the first, with another circular shape, and another high ceiling, and another set of stairs, and another stone tablet. resting softly in the stone at the end of the steps with a new message.

One has answered wrongly.
And they must give before they can take.
If not, two will continue without them.
For the others dreams sake.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Kimura wasn't sure, but, he had a slight feeling Ragnorok had responded wrongly by not being specific. Kimura repeated himself, with the same words as before.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Kaorin didn't like having to go all the way up again, but when they got there, she did the same as her teacher repeating herself.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Ragnarok`s eye twitched. What he said came straight from both non human parts of him...and the human part agreed. He didnt know what to say...and he didnt want to be the downfall. so he said "if its me let me know ill give what i must even to stay and let them go."
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Wish

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 pm

A slight soprano voice came from the stone, in a clear and demanding way.
"If you have come to take, then you must first give something in order to open the way ahead"
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Kimura wasn't sure what he would have to give, so he thought the best thing to give would be himself. He was a guardian, it would show his willingness. Unsheathing his nodachi, he made a small slit on his index finger, wiping some of his blood onto the door to give to it. Sheathing his nodachi, he thought that was the best gift there would be, to give himself rather than an object of value to represent greed.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Kaorin didn't have anything to give, so she slipped off her backpack, setting it in front of the stone door. It had all of her things in it, but she wanted to keep one thing. Reaching in, she took out her change of clothes, and left the rest for the door. She held the clothes to her chest, hugging them a little bit to not drop them. It was all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Ragnarok slipped off his gloves and cracked his fingers. Theere was nothing he could give, nothing more important and special that he could give then some of himself. His heritage, his energy, his blood. He flicked his wrists and both assassin blades came out. He cut both palms and flicked his wrists again and the blades retracted. Ragnarok walked up to the door and dragged his hands across the door, making an X. Ragnarok put his gloves back on, walking to stand in the group again.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Kimura decided they would get to take a break since nothing happened yet with the door. Maybe it took a little time to do what it needed to. He turned backwards to a wall, sitting down and leaning against it. "Looks like we wait until this thing opens."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Kaorin was ready to take a break too, she moved and sat down next to her teacher, leaning against him. She was a little tired from climbing all the stairs to get up there, so she closed her eyes a little bit and let her weight go on her teacher a little, to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Ragnarok ignored the fact the other two were leaning against eachother. Nothing seemed to be happening so he decided on starting a conversation. "lets do something. lets all teell eachother a little about ourselves. what we can do, who we are, what we carry, etc. That way time passes and we can increase our bond as a time." Ragnarok pointed to the man. "you first if its ok."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Kimura didn't mind the idea of sharing a bit about himself. It would definitely pass the time more than sitting in silence. "Well..let's see. Hm. Well, I'll start with what I can do. As you saw before, my class, is Astromagus. I am currently a regular mage, with basic abilities I created on my own. However, when I get to Ciel-3, I will begin basic gravity manipulation. Ciel-4 and Ciel-5 will be stronger versions of gravity manipulation, Ciel-5 ending with something very ugly, to be nice about it. What I carry? I try to keep my nodachi on me outside of school, for me being so tall I had the blade extended so that it is six feet in length. I also have my companion cube, which provides all of the supplies I need when I need it. Like now, if any of you would like something to eat or drink, the cube would create it for you. ..That means we could make something for this door. But what to give it? Hm." Finishing with that, he started to wonder if there was anything they could add to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Kaorin listened to her teacher as he spoke, but kept her eyes closed. It was really uncomfortable how she was sitting with him, and, she knew the guy probably wouldn't like it but Kaorin wanted to get comfortable. Moving, Kaorin gently positioned herself so she was laying on her teacher, using his chest as sort of a pillow. He was warm, and it helped her relax, she slowly started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Ragnarok quick drew his gun and shot it into the air, immediately waking the girl up.first make a pillow for her." Ragnarok put his gun back. "i am ciel 1...one of the only one of my kind. i can use light and dark techniques. i can also shut out certain sides to increase the others. i have a broadsword that can split down the middle in two. I also have hidden blades on my wrists. I was trained to kill at a young age. But i got tired of the bad...so im working on the good here. And for that cube...can you make non solid objects? say a small source of energy? that might help with the door."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Kimura himself was startled by the firing of the gun, and he saw it get raised. The bullet echoed throughout the tower chamber loudly, and the place trembled slightly, as the force of the bullet wasn't meant for a closed space like this. Kimura made a comment after he was finished, patting Kaorin slightly to ease her from the bullet being shot. "You don't have to be such an ass about it. I understand your want for safety, but, you don't have to be mean to her because of it. If she wants to lay down, let her. A pillow isn't going to do anything on this giant slab of stone." Kimura made his point, trying to let Kaorin relax again. "And, I cannot create certain things like light or dark with the cube. Only necessities and supplies, perhaps a torch lit with fire, and water. Air is a maybe, earth is a yes because of other materials. Pure energy itself? No."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Kaorin was startled by the gunshot, tearing up a little, hugging her teacher tighter. She buried herself in his chest, more afraid to move away from him. She knew it wasn't putting her teacher in a good spot to do this, because the other man kept getting really angry. She slowly calmed down though, feeling her teachers hand on her, trying to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Ragnarok felt sorry...his expression softened and it really showed. "im sorry...i really am. i realised that you wont do anything to hurt her. And about the cube what do you think could work for the door. oh! also..." Ragnarok got up and walked towards the two, when he got there he patted the girls head, having an expression of pure care on his face. He then extended his hand toward kimura. "i want to start off on a good foot...i need this...we all do..." Ragnarok looked at kaorin "please"
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Kimura was surprised the man immediately started to change his views. Maybe he realized what a dick he was being. Still, Kimura was happy to know things would be getting much, much better from now on. Kimura nodded and smiled at the man in agreement, bringing his hand up from Kaorin and shaking his. "I'm glad to see we can get off on a better start." Going back to the original question, Kimura really didn't know what to give the damn door. "I honestly don't know what would work. We will have to think of something." Kimura brought his hand back down, looking at Kaorin for a moment. He smiled to himself slightly, never thinking he would be in a place like this before. Never thought he'd have her sleeping on him either. Looking back up to Ragnarok, "Have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Guardian
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: