Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Team Guardian - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Guardian - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Guardian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Team Guardian - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Guardian - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Guardian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Team Guardian - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Team Guardian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

Team Guardian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Kaorin just nodded at the man, she still didn't like him too much for being mean to Kimura, but she was happy he wanted to be nice. She gave him a little smile to show she accepted his offer, and then went back to laying on her teacher, trying to fall asleep. She kind of cuddled up to him a little, relaxing and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

"well" ragnarok started. "it seems this place is based of the deeds and inner meaning of ones purpose. so if we give something that is pure and good or of equal value to what is granted, or both, then that might work. As i see it its like a balance. right now we are being out weighed. we need to outweigh this place in order for things to happen and get moving again." Ragnarok plopped down next to kimura on his other side and leaned forward. "just gotta work that part out..."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Kimura could agree with his ideas. It was true that they were outweighed on what they wanted, and would need to give more. But what more could they give? Kimura would be willing to give his nodachi as well, but..not his companion cube. It was irreplaceable. If he had to though, he would. There was one thing he would really give though, he'd give his life for Kaorin. That reminded him of his want to be her guardian, and how he was going to ask her tonight. But, he never got the chance. Other thoughts started to come into Kimura's mind, but he ignored them. "What your saying is true, but, I don't know what we could possibly give to outweigh our wants. The power I seek..would take more than a little bit of valuable items to earn." Kimura placed a hand on Kaorin, rubbing her back a little bit to help keep her relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Kaorin moved over, laying on her side, getting comfortable again using her teachers chest as a pillow. On this side she would be facing the other guy that had sat down next to her teacher. Kaorin smiled feeling her teachers hand on her back. It did help her relax, and soon, she was asleep. Breathing lightly, Kaorin started to dream of somewhere else, being back in her teachers apartment, away from this tower.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Ragnarok nodded. he had an idea. "what if what is needed...isnt tangible? What if we give is thoughts, feelings, dreams, promises, or words?" Ragnarok looked at the two next to him. "something that it seems only you two can give..."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Kimura knew that every person could give what the man was saying. Maybe, just maybe there was a select few who just weren't fit for it, but everyone had at least a little something. "Don't say that. You have to have something as well. We all have a goal, or a dream we want to work towards." Looking down to make sure Kaorin was asleep, he looked back up. "For me..it's my dream to be a guardian for Kaorin. I want to get to ciel-5, and be at my strongest, so that I may protect her from anyone and anything that may come."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:20 pm

*Sleeping.*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm

"i...i dont know what i want. i have three seperate things...you see my heritage makes it hard to keep it all set and even. if anything i need control...a way to focus myself, learn to open and fully control my parts without major consequences. i want to protect people too...you see why i have a problem with you and her before...my mother was raped. She was a half angel and a demon raped her, why i do not know." ragnarok sighed. "i have not been able to protect people as well as i could. i need to be able to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Kimura could understand why now the man was so protective, and why he didn't like the idea of him and Kaorin together. Or, at least looking inappropriate. It was a lot easier to see now. Kimura had a slight bit of admiration now, even if the man took it a little too far, just for a little girl wanting to rest. "..I can see why you were so protective then. I understand how you must feel. For me though, as a Guardian.. my purpose is to protect others. And, I must designate a single person to give my life to. For my race, if we live without protecting others, and if our designated person dies, we are looked upon with shame and doubt. If I am unable to fulfill these duties..I am as worthless as the villains. If there's anything you could want, I would suggest it to be the power to protect others, and be able keep everyone safe. That is what I want, and especially, the ability to keep Kaorin safe." Kimura gave Ragnarok a moment to take that all in.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm

*Sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

"i do...i want to protect everyone, to be able to focus my full potential to save those around me." Ragnarok looked at his hands and balled them up. "but i cant...i cant do anything..." a tear fell down the side of his face. "im not fit to be in the forces..."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Kimura could see how it would be hard for him to want to do well but be unable to. For him to be half evil, and half good, he'd constantly be conflicting with himself over what to do. "For what you showed to me today, the courage to come after me in order to protect Kaorin..that means you are fit to be in any good forces. If you're willing to do that for one child out of the hundreds, you are a good person. I'm not sure what I can really say, because I've never met a unique person like you. Just know that you are a good person, no matter what you may be made up of. That demon isn't showing in you." Kimura spoke for what he could. There wasn't a lot he could say. What did you say when someone was a demon, human, and angel? It was all one big mental affliction.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am

Kaorin stirred slightly in her sleep, changing positions, hugging her teacher in her sleep and mumbling something.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am

Ragnarok listened to kimura, and he hoped he was right. Ragnarok wanted to protect people, to do the right thing. "i...you have no idea how hard it is but i try." he looked at kaorin. "i understand the protecting...i really do. i would protect someone such as you protect her...if i had someone.." ragnarok looked down.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am

Kimura could see that the man wanted someone of his own to protect. Kimura himself had gone years without someone, but again then he was too young to do so anyway. Still, he tried to give a little more encouragement. "Don't put yourself down for it. I went for years without having someone to protect. Only recently did I find Kaorin. I'm grateful that I have her. Just because you don't have someone now doesn't mean you won't find them in the future. ..I've heard from some people that it's good to live in the present. But, I found that sometimes we can't live in the present, or it hurts to. I've said that our minds dwindle in the past, and our bodies walk into the future. It means that, you should cherish your memories, and look forward to your future. So always remember, good will come for you. Look forward to finding someone, instead of thinking about how bad it is not having them." Kimura gave the best he could, hoping the man would understand.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am

Kaorin moved one more time in her sleep, this time she sat up though, rubbing her eyes a little. Scooting forward, Kaorin hugged her teacher and sat in his lap, resting her eyes still half-asleep. She mumbled something again, but it was still hard to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 am

ragnarok nodded, he wathced the two stay there, so relaxed and happy they seemed. he sighed and leaned forward. "i guess your right. so what do you have any questions?" ragnarok looked out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am

Kimura wasn't exactly sure what he meant when he asked if Kimura had any questions. "Questions? None that I can think of. I know you well already, and I've seen you abilities slightly. I guess for now we should just get some rest until this door finally decides to do something." Kimura turned his vision down to Kaorin, who was now sleeping on his chest. Kimura placed a hand on her back and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am

Kaorin woke up after a few minutes, but she stayed in her position sitting on her teachers lap. He was warm, and she liked the feeling of his arm around her and his hand on her back. Smling a little, Kaorin blushed at how she was sitting with her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am

Ragnarok nodded and sighed. "i dont sleep much...when i do things can happen." He looked as kaorin woke up. She still seemed afraid of him, so he skooted away. a lot of people were because of what he is. even if he protected people they would shun him. Not even his mother wanted him when he was born. "so what are the plans now?" ragnarok started to fidget with his gun.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 am

Kimura thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to take chances, since he was still half demon, it was possible that it came out in his sleep rather than when he was awake. He'd also realized that Kaorin woke up, but didn't move from his lap. He didn't mind, she was probably comfortable there, and it most likely felt better than the cold wall he was leaning against. Kimura felt tired himself, and wanted to rest his eyes for a little bit. From the time they had been in there, he hadn't slept in at least a day or so now. It'd felt like hours since they entered the tower. Leaning his head back on the wall and resting his eyes, Kimura kept an arm around Kaorin, holding her close to him as he slowly started to drift off. "Our plans.." He yawned. "Are to wait until something happens..for now at least. I'm gonna..take a quick nap.." With that, Kimura was out.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 am

Kaorin felt a warm embrace from her teacher as he drifted off, hearing what he said about waiting. After he drifted off, Kaorin looked over at the man that was with them. She hadn't heard a whole lot of their conversation because she was resting herself. Kaorin gently moved out of Kimura's embrace, moving so he could rest, sitting between him and the man. The floor and the wall were cold, but she could handle it. She wanted to try and talk with him a little. Leaning against the wall like they were, Kaorin pulled her legs up to her and held them to stay warm. She wasn't sure how to start it, hoping maybe he would say something first.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 am

ragnarok sat there and watched as kimura fell asleep and the girl move away. she sat in between the two of them and that surprised him. She still seemed nervous but he thought he might as well try. "how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 am

(Skippin' cause I be asleep.)
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 am

Kaorin heard him ask her how she was, and it relieved her that he started up the conversation first. "I'm okay. It's a little scary in this tower..but I feel better with Mr.Kimura here." Kaorin couldn't think of anything else to say, so she tried to return with a question too. "Are you doing okay too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Guardian
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: