Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Team Guardian - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeam Guardian - Page 3 Voting_barTeam Guardian - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Team Guardian - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeam Guardian - Page 3 Voting_barTeam Guardian - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Team Guardian - Page 3 Naruto10-2-1

Team Guardian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

Team Guardian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 am

"well...im ok...not good but ok. so tell me what is it like with...mr.kimura?" ragnarok was trying hard to be nice, trying not to allow any emotions to get in the way. He didnt want to ruin any trusts he was starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:47 am

(Sleepinnnn)
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 am

Kaorin wasn't sure what to tell him when he said he was just ok, but was glad it ended with another question. Kaorin brightened a little bit at the chance to talk about her teacher. "Well..Mr.Kimura is my school teacher, so when I go to school I get to see him every day. He's really nice to me and the other students, and he's a cool teacher too. Sometimes, every once and a while we can have fun days in class and we won't have to do any work. But..I never knew how nice he really was until today when he let me stay with him. It started when I asked him..well..he was kind of looking at me in class sometimes, but he said it was because he was checking everyone to see if they were working. I dont do anything bad so..I believe him. It was getting really dark and cold outside..and he offered to let me stay because where I live is on the other side of the school, and sometimes it isnt really safe to be around there. So he took me there..and then you came." Kaorin started to remember the gun that was pointed at her teacher, and got a little scared again, but she tried to ignore for the man now that he was being nicer. "..I dont know. Mr.Kimura is really nice..I dont think he would do anything bad to me ever. I..I kind of like him.." Kaorin blushed a little bit when she said it, which showed that she meant it in a different way, not just liking him as a person. she stopped there though, giving Ragnorok some time to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:06 am

Ragnarok blushed a little as well when kaorin did. She obviously likes him more then a friend. Kimura is just going to have learn control if she tried anything later on. he knew how girls could get. "well im glad you and him have eachother. you two seem to like eachothers company. as long as bad things dont happen im fine." he looked at the girl...waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 am

(sllllleeeeeeeeeppppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnn)
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 am

Kaorin nodded when he said it would be ok as long as nothing bad happens. "Nothing will..Mr.Kimura wouldn't hurt me. I know he wouldn't." She couldn't really say that for sure, but being little thats how she thought. In her mind she knew her teacher would never do anything to her. "..Um..if it's ok..I want to ask..how come you got upset earlier when I wanted to lay with Mr.Kimura? You dont have to answer..I'm just wondering.." Kaorin didn't really understand it, why it would have been so bad.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:19 am

ragnorak sighed. "things...happened in my past kaorin...i didnt want to see them happen again, or to even think about them. i wanted to keep you safe if i had to." he turned his head away, feeling ashamed for some odd reason. He was...jealous? yes, jealous of what these two had. something he thought he would never have.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 am

(Still slllleeeeeppppiiiinnnn)
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 am

Kaorin didn't understand fully but she got an idea of why he would. Deciding not to go into it because he looked a little ashamed she changed the subject. "Um..Mr.Ragnarok..if..what would you think if I told that I..um..loved Mr.Kimura?" Kaorin was really nervous about asking because she knew what might happen if she did, but..she wanted to know. And it was the truth, she did.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 am

"im not blind child i know you do...and thats what scared me at first. i didnt know his...intentions." love, such a small word yet its weight had almost no comparison. he remembered times where he thought he was loved...but he was just being used. " i didnt want him doing...anything." again he now knew what this bond was. it was good for them...for them...
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 am

Kimura woke up after having taken a short nap, he felt a little refreshed. Looking over, he realized that Kaorin wasn't in his lap anymore, and that she had been talking with Ragnarok. Kimura realized all of them probably hadn't eaten or drank in quite a while, so he dug his companion cube out of his pocket. "That was a nice little nap. I think it's a good idea that we all eat and drink. It's been quite a while, and I haven't eaten since lunch the other day. If we've been in here that long, I don't know. Since this place is a..well, giant cold tower, it's a good idea if we drink and eat warm. I don't want anyone to freeze. It's cold enough as it is." Immediately, Kimura placed the cube down in front of him. The cube began to expand until it was the size of a large coffee mug, in which the cube opened revealing a large mug of steaming hot coffee, complemented with sugar and creamer. Picking up the cup, the cube reformed, and then began to expand again to a medium sized cup, opening it was filled with hot chocolate. Kimura knew Kaorin wouldn't like coffee too much, so it was perfect he thought. Picking it up, he set it down next to her. "Careful, it's hot." It was rather obvious, but he still said it because he knew how a kid would be. Looking over to Ragnarok, he gestured towards the cube. "Is there anything you would like to drink, Ragnarok?"
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 am

Kaorin saw her teacher wake up, and heard him suggest that they should eat and drink. Kaorin was really hungry, since they never got to eat dinner like they had planned to. Seeing him make coffee for himself, and then a cup of hot chocolate, Kaorin felt warmer before she even drank it. Nodding and smiling, she thanked her teacher, and carefully moved over to sit next to her teacher, bringing the cup of hot chocolate with her. She kept her hands on it to keep them warm, as the heat coming from the cup was nice. She leaned on her teacher a little bit, but not enough to be in his way when he moved his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 am

Ragnarok looked at the cup and thought i need rare meat...and a cup of purified water but he didnt want to ask for anything so he didnt interupt the two. "no thank you, i dont need and edibles right now. But i do need a favor kimura. i do need rest. its been three weeks since ive slept and it does get to me. once ive become unconcious keep an eye on me. do not once let your gaurd down. ok?" ragnarok layed down on his stomach, turning his head to face the wall and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

Kimura nodded, as everyone needed some rest no matter what you were. He wasn't sure how bad the guy could get in his sleep, but Kimura wanted to be ready. Getting up, Kimura moved to the other side of Kaorin, so it would have to get to him first if it 'woke up' and attacked. Looking over at her, he smiled a little since they could have a little time to talk, but it wouldn't be all too safe. "So, what would you like to eat, Kaorin? I know you're hungry for sure, we never got to eat dinner." He waited for her to answer. He wanted to make sure she got to start eating first, she was more important.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

Kaorin saw her teacher get up and move after being warned by the man that they would need to be ready just in case. Hearing him ask what she wanted to eat, Kaorin thought for a moment. Nothing really came to mind, but for something warm, she thought about ramen. "Oh, can I have ramen please Mr.Kimura?" Kaorin looked down at the cube to see it start moving again, sitting close to her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 am

ragnarok`s body lay still as he slept, not even the rise and fall of breathing could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am

Kimura nodded as she asked for ramen. It wasn't the healthiest meal, but it would keep them warm. Kimura decided to have some for himself too. The little cube continued to extend until it was a large bowl of steaming hot ramen, Kimura picked it up and set it down in front of Kaorin next to him. The cube reformed, and extended the same again, then moved out from under reforming. The cubed continued to shape and move until Kimura and Kaorin had a pair of chopsticks, and a small stack of napkins for each of them. Now that he was done, Kimura picked up the cube, setting it in his pocket. Then, Kimura picked up his chopsticks, and nodded to Kaorin to start digging in.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 am

Kaorin was still amazed by how the cube somehow made all of the things, and when her teacher gestured for her to start eating, she did, taking her chopsticks and beginning to eat her food. "Thank you Mr.Kimura!" The ramen was delicious, having been conjured from a cube, it was really good.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

(sleeping)
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:03 am

"Your welcome Kaorin, let me know if you want anything else."Kimura finished his bowl of ramen within a few minutes due to be pretty hungry, he sighed when he finished it, already feeling warmer than the cold tower around him. Setting the bowl a little distance in front of him, they'd have to just leave them there due to the fact the cube couldn't take objects back in. Starting to sip at his coffee, Kimura soon finished it, then leaned back against the wall and relaxed for a little bit, still waiting for something to happen to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am

Kaorin finished a little bit after her teacher did, setting her bowl on top of his and starting to sip at her hot chocolate he gave her. She drank it down about halfway, and then set it to her side. Seeing her teacher lean back and relax, Kaorin moved over a little bit and rested her head on him, closing her eyes again. She wanted to try and get a little bit more rest before the door opened, since being full would make them both a little tired. "Thank you Mr.Kimura.." Instead of leaning on him, Kaorin decided to climb into his lap again, and rest her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wish
Admin
Wish

Credits : 150

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

From the etched slab ahead, a figure clad in a hooded black cloak materialized and stepped forward onto the stone floor, making a light tapping noise as its feet hit the ground below its body. it paused for a moment, and moved its hooded gave around the room, which was evident as its necked turned as it seemed to study the whole room.
Back to top Go down
https://skybound.rpg-board.net
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

ragnarok stirred. He awoke from his sleep but still stayed facing the wall. He stopped breathing and listened. He felt a new source of energy in the room...He slowly rolled over and looked at a dark cloaked figure. Ragnarok didnt know what to think so he reached his foot down and nudged Kimura. When kimura noticed Ragnarok gestured to the figure in the room. Hopefully kimura would understand and they would start to plan on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Kimura heard the tapping noise as well, and felt the nudge from Ragnarok, immediately becoming alert and looking at the new figure which appeared for them. Turning to Ragnarok, Kimura got quiet. "..Should we wait, and try to ambush it? I don't want to attack a friendly.." Kimura knew he couldn't just spring up either having Kaorin on him, but he didn't move her yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Kaorin started to hear the tapping noise too, and listened to her teacher and ragnarok start to talk about a plan. she stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt them because she knew she couldnt do much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Guardian   Team Guardian - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Guardian
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: